Atta ki pakodi is very famous in North part in India, especially in UP. This is very health and filling recipe. When some time our kids get bored eating same kind of food, this is great snacks with full of fibers.
- 2-cup wheat flour
- 11/2- finely chopped onion (medium size)
- 2-finely chopped green chillies
- 1-tbs finely chopped coriander leaf (cilantro)
- 1-tsp ajwain/ carom seeds
- salt to taste
- oil to fry
- Take flour, onion, green chillies. coriander leaf and ajwain (carom seeds) in a medium size bowl, add water and make thick medium batter.
- Heat oil in deep pan and drop small-small amount of batter into the oil.
- Fry them till light golden brown.
- Serve it hot with green chutney or ketchup.