Apart from being tasty, Fruit Raita (Yogurt Salad) is a great spice neutralizer and goes very well with Indian Spicy food. Main ingredient of Raita is Yogurt . Yogurt is seasoned with roasted cumin, coriander leaves, others herbs, spices and mix fruits. It is served as a salad.
1-cup plain yogurt
1-tsp rosted cumin powder
½- cup boondi
1-medium size banana
20- piece of grapes
salt to taste
pinch of red chilly powder
1- tsp of coriander leaves
- Cut all the fruits in small pieces.
- Beat the yogurt until smooth. (You can use the hand mixer)
- Mix all the ingredients into the yogurt.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and chilly powder.
- Raita (yogurt salad) is ready .
This recipe is going to these events: