2-cups cauliflower florets
1-cup cut potato
½-cup sweet corn (frozen or fresh)
1-medium size onion (cut into thick slices)
1-full garlic peeled
1-medium size tomato
1-small bunch of cilantro/coriander leaves
4-nos of green chilly
5-tbs of oil
1-tbs curry powder/ garam masala
3-whole red chilly
1-tsp cumin seeds
1-stick of Cinnamon
4-nos of clove
- Heat the oil in the pan and onion and garlic saute until they turn translucent and turn off the heat.
- In the blender put saute onion, garlic, tomato and cilantro and make paste.
- In the mean time, fry the cauliflower and potato.
- Heat oil in the pan and put whole red chilly, cumin seeds, cardamon, Cinnamon , clove, bay leaves when they start to crackle put the paste and put the curry powder, salt to taste fry them for 2 min.
- later on add cauliflower,potato and sweet corn and fry them for 2min more on medium flame.
- Now Ghobhi Korma is ready and garnish with coriander leaves.
I'm sending this recipe to these events: "Herbs and Flowers in my Platter" - Coriander leaves/Cilantro " guest hosting by Krithi and originally announcement by PJ. Akila's event "Dish Name Start with G"