Gulgule is a sweet dish. My husband taught me this recipe because this is his favorite recipe. Now it has become everyone's favorite snack in my family. This can be a great option for snacking at home or while traveling because they stay fresh for a long time.
- 1 cup wheat flour
- ½-cup milk
- 2-tsp cardamon ( elaichi )powder
- ½-cup brown sugar/ white sugar (up to taste)
- chopped Cashews , Almond
- 2-tbs shredded coconut
- oil to deep fry
- Make a paste of flour with milk.
- Mix in sugar, dry nuts and elaichi powder.
- Fry this batter in hot oil into tiny dumplings.
Note: The batter consistency should be like dosa batter. Not watery but should drop off easily from the spoon.
I' m sending this recipe to following events:
Aipi and Priya .
Guest hosting by Priya and announcment by Pari.