- 2- cups Flour (Whole wheat)
- 2-cups gram flour
- 2 -cups finely chopped Fenugreek/ methi Leaves
- 1 -tsp. Red Chilies(powder)
- ½- tsp curry powder/ garam masala
- ½- tsp. Garlic(paste)
- ½ -tsp. Ginger(paste)
- 1-tbs ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- oil for fry
- Mix together flour, washed and cut methi leaves, red-chili powder, curry powder and salt.
- Add 2 tbs of oil, Ginger and garlic paste.
- Knead the the dough well while adding water.
- Make equal sized balls of dough. Roll the ball in dry flour and make a round paratha.
- Shallow fry on a griddle (tava) to golden brown.
- serve hot with pickle or tea.
Tamalapaku's event "Design A Menu -2 ".