- 1cup Seviya (Vermicelli) broken into 4 cm bits
- 5 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar or as per taste
- 5-tbs of strawberry syrup
- 1-tsp clarified butter or ghee
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottomed non-stick pan over medium heat and add seviya and fry till golden brown, stirring constantly.
- Pour the milk and stirring constantly bring to boil.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until the milk is slightly thickened.
- Add sugar and cook for 2 minutes and turn off the heat.b
- Cool to room temperature, add strawberry syrup and chill thoroughly.
- Serve it as you want to.