This custard recipe can be made quickly by using custard powder and adding some fruits will make this dessert more delicious.
- 2-cups milk
- 3 tablespoons vanilla custard powder
- 4½ tablespoons sugar/ or according to taste
- 10 strawberries, halved
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled
- 2 tablespoons strawberry crush
- 8 black grapes, washed thoroughly
- 10 red berries
- 1 grated apple
- 10 blue berries
- strawberry syrup (optional)
- Mix custard powder and sugar in little milk.
- Boil the remaining milk for 10 minutes.
- Mix the above mixture into the boiled milk .
- Bring the mixture to boil and turn off the heat.
- Keep the custard in the refrigerator. This cools and thickens the custard.
- Just before serving, take out the custard from the refrigerator and layered with all fruits and pour the strawberries syrup on top. It’s optional you can sprinkle nuts for garnishing.