- 4-cup Potato medium size
- 2-tbs pav bhaji masala
- 1-cup fresh cubed paneer/ cottage cheese
- 1-cup Cabbage chopped
- 1-cup Cauliflower flowerets
- ½- cup Green Peas
- ½- cup sweet corn
- ½-cup carrotes
- 1-cup small cubed paneer
- 2-cup Onions finely chopped
- 2- cup Tomato finely chopped
- Cut potato into small pieces. Wash the vegetables with water.
- Cook all the vegetables (cabbage, cauliflower, potato, sweet corn, carrotes, peas) in a pressure cooker .Mash them coarsely. ( If you are using frozen peas, then no need to pressure cook the peas)
- Heat 2 tbsp. of butter in a frying pan or kadhai.
- Add green chili,chopped onions and fry it until it become light golden brown in color. Then add chopped tomato and cook till it becomes tender.
- Add pavbhaji masala, chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, and cook again for 4-5 minutes. (Incase you are using the frozen peas then add now)
- Add the boiled vegetables, paneer, lemon juice and mix well. Simmer till it becomes thick, Stir and mash into pieces in between.
- Slit the pavs horizontally.
- Apply little butter on tava and roast the pavs till hot and soft.
- Garnish bhaji with chopped coriander leaves and onions. Serve hot with pav and tomato sauce/green chutney.
I'm linking to :
Tastetastic Thursday, Full Plate Thursday, Wonka Wednesday,This Chick Cooks , Potluck Party and Fusion Friday.