Wishing a very happy and prosperous Diwali and New Year to everyone!!
Tomorrow is Diwali and I didn't get time to make sweets but I love to make variety of sweets. So I decided to go for the easy and quick. First thing that came to my mind was "Sooji / Semolina ka ladoo" . It is perfect to make, when you are short of time. It takes only 30mins to 45mins.
- 1 cup sooji/ Rava/ Semolina
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp finely grinded cardamom
- 1/2 cup ghee/ clarified butter
- 1 cup milk OR khoa
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 spoon finely chopped almond & cashews
- Take a pan add Ghee then add almond & cashews let they change the color little bit.
- Add sooji in a pan and stir it till it becomes brownish.
- Mix sugar and coconut keep mixing in very low flame for 3 min then switch of the flame.
- Add milk or khoya.
- Lastly add Cardamom powder mix well and transfer it to a plate.
- Let it out to cool for shaping it in the form of ladoos.
- Receipe is ready to serve. Keep refrigerator in an airtight container for upto 1 week.