Eggs are very high in protein and are quite versatile. Many vegetarians will also eat eggs even though they do not eat meat. This egg curry features a sauce which is typical of the masalas in India.
- 4-6 Eggs (boiled and cleaned)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1- tbs grated ginger
- 1/2 tbs turmeric
- 1/2 tbs chilli powder
- 1/2 tbs methi / fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 tbs cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbs mustard seeds
- 1 medium sized onion cut into pieces
- 2 tomato cut into small piece
- 2 tbs oil for cooking
- 7-8 Soya chunks
- Heat the oil in pan and fry the boiled eggs and soya chunks, keep it aside .
- Now add remaining oil and add methi seeds, cumin seeds and mustard seeds and let them pop in hot oil.
- Add garlic, onion and ginger to the pan and let them fry on medium heat.
- Add the chilli powder and turmeric powder to the pan. Let this cook for 1 min and add tomatoes.
- Let the tomato pieces form a paste in the pan and then add the fried eggs
- Cook for 2-3 min over medium heat. Add salt according to taste.
- Serve with rice, roti or tortillas.
I shared on Bacon time, Newly weds, something swanky , Jane deere and Six sisters' stuff It's a keeper .