Over break, I thought of making a recipe called pancake sandwich. This is a delicous and a healthy fancy breakfast.These are better than regular pancakes. You can add your favorite fruits.
- 2-cups pancake mix
- 1-cup milk
- ½- cup orange juice(optional)
- 1-tbs orange zest(optional)
- 1-medium size cut banana
- ½-cup red berries jam
- ½-cup cream
- 4-tbs brown sugar
- In a medium bowl mix pancake mix, milk, orange juice, orange zest and brown sugar together and whisk until the lumps are gone.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat, and coat it with cooking spray. Then pour 1/4 cups of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip the pancake with a spatula, and cook until the pancake browned on the other side.
- Spread evenly jam on one pancake and whip cream on the other pancake, then lay the cut banana on the pancake.
- Top with the remaining slices of pancake.
- Cut the sandwich in half and arrange on a serving platter.