. The Fried Baingan is a delicious and easy-to make. It can be use for side dish or appetizer. Check it out.
- 2- long size egg plant
- 1-medium size potato (optional)
- 1-tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2-tsp red chilly powder
- 1-tsp finely chopped cilantro
- oil for frying
- salt to taste
- Clean and cut egg plants vertically. Always keep the cut egg plants in water otherwise it will turn black.
- Heat the pan with the oil.
- Then add cut eggplant (wipe off the water before adding it to the frying pan).
- Fry the eggplant in the medium heat.
- Once it is cooked well, sprinkle salt, red chili powder, roasted cumin powder and cilantro.