Cook malai paneer in three simple steps. Only few ingredients make the malai paneer so delicious. It takes only 5 to 10 minutes to cook.
- 1/2 -cup fresh cubed paneer
- 1 -tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½- mustard seeds
- 1-tbs finely cut spring onion
- 3- whole red kashmiri lal mirch
- 1 -tsp garam masala powder
- ½- tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 1- cup milk
- 1 -tbs oil
- Heat oil in a wok and add the mustard seeds , red chilies and ginger garlic paste
- Now add the milk and garam masala , make a thick gravy.
- Finally add the paneer and serve garnished with coriander
- Eat with rice, naan or tortillas .
I'm linking this recipe to :